A quick update on my homeless friend, I talked to him when he got back from his surgery and he said everything was fine and he felt much better. That's great news. Still have no idea what was wrong. There is another homeless guy I walk by on my way home. I think he has been around forever. I have NEVER seen him without sunglasses. He has a whole set up with a chair and a big sign (maybe 4 feet x 4 feet). The sign changes sometimes but always has something about feeling Jesus in your heart today or something like that. I thought he was blind since he always wears sunglasses, but one day when I was walking by, I was staring at his sign to take it all in. I figured why not stare he doesn't know. I know, how rude. Well he is not blind cause he asked if I wanted to be saved. I just smiled and said "No Thank You."
Anyway he has been giving me a reason to smile in this cloudy, rainy, cool weather we have been having. For the past couple of weeks his money collecting container is a salad spinner. He doesn't have the top part obviously just the clear plastic part and the colander thing.
I know I've read this before but it just made me chuckle again.
ReplyDelete