Friday, February 6, 2009

Scott Thompson

I don't know what it is, but I could stare at Carrot Top all day long. Have you ever seen a crazier looking person in your life. I wish I had a life size cutout of him that I could keep in my basement. I would not get tired of looking at it. What a weird looking person. And just my luck, to add to his strangeness, he is obviously obsessed with weightlifting. The fact that he is all jacked up adds so much to his look. He really has beaten the odds and become famous. His hair, his face, his expressions, his clothes AND he is a PROP comedian (so his main competition is Gallagher).

Google images of him. Yow-za!

I tried to find a picture of Carrot Top with anyone from Bev Hills, but I could not. Too bad. That would have made my day. It was hard to find any pictures of Carrot Top with another celebrity. I wonder if it is the kiss of death. Your career is officially over if you pose for a picture with Carrot Top. I found pictures of him with Steven Segal, Robin Leech and Denis Rodman.

What do Rocky Balboa and Carrot Top have in common?

They both paid money to have their faces look the way they do.

Would rather have a face like Rocky or a face like Carrot Top?

I think .....Rocky?

2 comments:

  1. Rocky. 10000% Rocky. Over here the question that never gets old is would-you-rather David Guest or Carrot Top. Google David Guest. Another Yow-zer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is joan! i did that google carrot top once. i was online for hours. mesmorized!!!

    ReplyDelete